Common Questions & Answers
How do I share administrative access with a colleague?
Sharing administrative access with colleagues is quick and easy. Set up colleagues as sub-administrators to allow them to add, edit, and remove documents, host meetings, invite guests, and give presentations. They will NOT be able to access your account information, change the account password, or create a new client or webinar folder.
- Instruct your colleague to go to LegalConference.com and register their account for free.
- If they are already using Legal Conference they will use their established account login; they do not need to create a new account.
- They should let you know which email they are using for their account.
- The account will appear in the drop-down box next to the Lobby menu in the top right corner.
- Simply select the account from the drop-down to enter its administrative homepage or Lobby.
- Users may access multiple accounts as sub-administrators through this drop-down once they are granted access.
Contact Customer Support
Click on 'Live Help' to talk with us online (8:00am - 5:00pm, CST)
Or email us directly at: email@example.com.
Please feel free to phone our offices between 8:00am - 5:00pm, CST at